Wednesday, April 1, 2015

Week 4 discussions

I'm very encouraged to see so many of you already using video in your classrooms! I'm glad this trend is starting to come around. All I heard for a long time was how every school blocked Youtube and that this would not work. Now at least we are able to try!! You all have great insight and experiences. I hope that you're learning from each other and getting some great resources. I also hope that you're starting to see how valuable that your classmates are! Your experiences and discussions are so much more than just an activity! They're like a whole class altogether!! The tech stuff is just kind of a fun bonus for being here!! :) 
How are you all doing with video editing software? Please don't wait until the last minute for this project. It may give you trouble. Don't forget to ask questions if it does!
Don't panic!! 
Have a great week! 
mt