Friday, April 17, 2015

Much more than just makin' it


You guys are super heroes!!

Remember at the beginning of the term when I said that you are the hope for Mississippi's schools? That you are the best chance we have? I was telling the truth!
Ok.. so I need you to release the tension in your shoulders... maybe stretch a little bit and take a deep breath
...
(do it)
...

Now forget about the state tests for just a sec,
forget about just trying to make it to summer,
or to retirement,
or anything else other than the most important reason that you are a teacher.

Your kids are the most important thing in the world and you have the chance to make a tremendous impact on their lives!! I often regret that I can't be in the classroom with you guys so I try my best to encourage and help you all as much as I can. I hope that I'm helping a little bit, but really I just want to say thank you!!

I hope you guys have a restful weekend, have a great next week, and be the heroes your kids need you to be!! Love 'em lots!!

I'm sure most of you have probably already seen this, but if you haven't you may want to get some tissues. 

from: